A loving touch is a powerful way of communicating with your baby. The ancient practise of massage helps to build confidence and trust in your parenting skills and is a wonderful way to bond, spending some quality time with your baby. Massage enhances your baby’s health and well-being, releases tension and can help with common ailments such as colic and restlessness. Above all it’s fun and offers a great opportunity to meet other mothers.
• Great bonding experience
• Relaxation for babies and parents
• Makes baby feel loved and nurtured
• Promotes better sleep
• Boosts immune system
• Sensory stimulation
• Improves skin condition and blood circulation
• Helps digestion and waste elimination
• Relief for teething pains
• Helps build parents’ and baby’s self-esteem
• Helps you learn about your baby (their needs and desires)
Frequently Asked Questions
When & Where Are Sessions Held?
Weekly classes are held every Wednesday at 12.20pm at Abhyasa Yoga Studio on the Lisburn Road. Click here to pre-book your place easily online or feel free to contact me for more information.
Can I Have A Session At My Home?
Yes I can facilitate one to one home visits. If you’d like to arrange a session at your home, feel free to get in touch.
Will I Need To Bring Or Use My Own Oils?
You can if you wish, however oils & a manual are provided during a session.